2012/01/19

For me, photography...

For me, photography is a very exciting field. Very unique. There are several aspects of photography that I think have similarities with the art of writing. Both are trying to do the recording of an event it's just using a different presentation formats. Which one to use verbal format and the other using a visual format.
 
Both are also capable of displaying events and conditions with a very good opinion even though the lift of a situation that sometimes appear normal, as long as the situation would aimed by with the right angle.
 
For me photography has become one of the activities of a hobby. There is a certain satisfaction from each of the resulting shots. I also hope that one day this hobby can continue to be a professional activity like any hobby in which I live to teach professionally as a lecturer.